Where does Zazou.mu deliver to?
We deliver in Mauritius only.
What types of delivery options does Zazou.mu offer?
Click & Ship
Click & Collect
How much do you charge for delivery?
Rs 350 per order.
If I placed an order today when will i receive it?
We have different delivery options available according to how urgent your order is including a next day delivery option.
Do you deliver to the workplace?
Yes, we deliver to any address across Mauritius.
Do I need to show ID when receiving the order?
Yes, please make sure you have valid ID (Mauritius ID, Driving License, Passport copy, etc.) so we know we are delivering to the correct person.
What’s Click & Collect?
It’s a great service we offer, order online and pick up at our Zazou store in Candos or pre-arrange meet up at Cascavelle.
Can I have my order delivered outside of Mauritius?
At the moment we don't offer this service but watch this space!
Can my shipping address and billing address be different?
Yes, you can add more addresses at checkout - keep your favorite addresses saved by signing up for your Zazou account.
Do you offer Saturday Delivery service?
This service is currently under review.
When can i expect delivery for personalized items such as banners, candles, mugs and T-shirts?
Personalized items such as banners, candles, mugs, T-shirts should be ordered at least 5 workings days in advance. These can be purchased directly on the website as the prices are fixed. Please send us all the details, pictures together with your contact details on this email email@example.com.
However, If we need to contact you to clarify your design, it may delay your order if you don't provide a quick response to our query, but your order will get priority once we have an answer.
Are the foil balloons delivered filled with Helium?
Our foil balloons are not supplied filled with helium but we do stock Helium canisters.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION POLICY
- Only one delivery address is allowed per order placed.
- Door to door delivery services and collection is only available in Mauritius. Delivery charge is Rs 350 per order.
- The products will be delivered by the Fedex delivery team at the address given upon placing the order.
- Delivery takes 2-3 working days from the date of the order. Orders placed on Friday or over weekend will be dispatched on the next working day. Working days are Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Orders are delivered on working days only between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. The customer will be able to track his/her order through a tracking code which will be sent to him/her once the order is picked up by the Fedex team. The delivery team will then contact the customer to arrange for the delivery date and time.
- Delivery is made when the customer signs the delivery slip from the delivery agent.
- the customer should show the order number/receipt and his/her proof of identity (NIC/ Driving license) to the delivery agent.
- If the delivery has been accepted by a third party, he/she should also show proof of identity to the delivery agent.
- The customer should not accept the delivery if the parcel is not properly sealed or has been damaged and should inform the delivery person for replacement.
- The customer should check the items delivered and match his/order upon delivery. Any missing or damaged products should be informed to the delivery team for replacement. Once delivery is made, we will not be liable for any shortages or any damaged products.
- The delivery team will only deliver to the address provided on the order form. We will not be liable if delivery could not be done due to wrong address provided by the customer.